- The body of the email must reflect their names, surname and ID number.
- If they wish to send someone to collect the letter on their behalf, In the email they must indicate who will collect the confirmation letter at the RTMC offices and give the details of the person
- If they wish RTMC to post their letter to a South African address, they must provide the names of the recipient and postal address
- If they wish the letter to be sent via email, they must indicate so.
- If they wish to use courier services to collect (the applicant’s names and RSA ID number must be quoted on collection).
Confirmation letters can only be collected from Monday to Thursday 08h00 to 15H00. The person collecting the confirmation letter must provide acceptable identification (valid RSA ID / Valid RSA Driving License / Valid RSA Passport) to enter the premises.
Road Traffic Management Corporation
Waterfall Office Park, Bekker Road
253 Howick Close
Halfway House, Midrand